Drapery Cleaning Services
commercial / residential
Whether you have a gorgeous silk drapery on your windows and it perfectly matches the rest of the luxurious décor, or you have installed simple, ready-made sheers on your rental apartment windows, one thing is for sure: you are going to need to have them professionally cleaned every now and then. Lucky for you, the On Time Steam Cleaning team has the right kind of experience, expert cleaners, and specialized procedures to come to your help. We have cleaned thousands of draperies over the years. And we can currently provide you with a complete drapery cleaning service that includes taking down and rehanging your draperies, so you will not have to worry about climbing a ladder you probably don’t own and risk injuring yourself in the process.
All you need to do is schedule an appointment with us at a time that you find most convenient for taking down your draperies. We will take care of the rest and even run that extra mile for you in making sure that all of the details and unexpected issues that might arise will be efficiently taken care of. If you are interested in learning more about the type of drapery cleaning services we can offer you, these next few lines should shed more light on the topic.
Why Do You Need Professional Drapery Cleaning?
- Whether you are planning on having your home painted or completely remodeled, you will need to do something about your draperies and curtains. Namely, you will need to take them down and make sure they are properly secured against any damages they could be subjected to during renovation or wall painting. Accidents are prone to occur, and even the most experienced hands could make a mistake that could cost you your precious set of draperies.
- Let us take your draperies and curtains down for you and have them cleaned with expert tools and products that are not harmful for you or the environment. We can also safely store your draperies along with the corresponding hardware for as long as you will need us to, so you can finish off your painting or home remodeling job without interferences.
- Give us a call today or fill in our online form and schedule a free home inspection with us. Let us provide you with an accurate, written estimate and allow us to handle everything for you.
- We can offer dry cleaning services for your draperies at competitive prices. We solely rely on ecologically friendly solvents to do the cleaning, and we specialize in anything from draperies to velour, blackouts, and sheers.
- We can restore any drapery to its original condition at the time of its purchase. We can also take care of any stains, spills, bad odors, or pollen embedded in your draperies.
- If you need on-site cleaning for your blinds and other similar products, we can also assist you every step of the day and make sure you will only receive the professional service you deserve.
- You could also hire an expert drapery cleaner like our service to dry clean your blackouts and laundering shears, stain spotting draperies and curtains, or to lubricate your drapery tracks.
- You may also need assistance with installing the pins on a new drapery, or for changing your old draperies. We are here to assist you with all of these needs.
Hire Experienced And Insured Drapery Cleaners!
- All of our personnel is insured, bonded, and uniformed. This means you should rest assured you will receive the highest-quality cleaning services possible. If you need same day return, we can also offer you that at good rates.
- If you need commercial drapery cleaning services for your hotel, office, or other business venues, you can also get in touch with us and schedule an appointment.
- Hire our mobile drapery cleaners and let us take care of your dusty, dirty, stained, or broken draperies, blinds, curtains, blackouts, and any other type of shades you might have installed.
- Whether you own draperies with stitches in swags or pleats, wool, cashmere, or cotton draperies, silky or synthetic, you can rely on our expertize and let us use the most efficient methods to obtain the best results.
- Keep in mind not all residential or commercial dry cleaners have the necessary experience to help you clean your fine draperies. Get in touch with our long-experienced service and let our specialized drapery cleaners come to your home or commercial space, safely remove the draperies, have them thoroughly cleaned, and rehanged after cleaning. You won’t have to lift a single finger!
What Do We Guarantee?
- We can provide you with highly efficient, thorough cleaning services, and deodorize your draperies and curtains with the help of our expert cleaning system.
- We can finish and size all materials by hand, and make sure everything will be spot on at the end of the job.
- We guarantee there will be no shrinkage or damages caused to your materials during the cleaning, taking down, and hanging up processes. You will not be experiencing any hanger wrinkles and other specific problems that usually occur during cleaning. We will make sure you will receive sparkling clean, fully pleated draperies at the end of each cleaning service.
- We will also take a final look at the state of your draperies after installation and make sure everything has been done according to the books.
Call 1.888.512.2055 today, get a free quote and schedule an appointment with us! We guarantee you won’t regret it!